Behind every great entrepreneur, athlete, executive, etc. is a great coach. These are some of the best professionals in the life coaching business. This list is made up of a variety of popular life coaches that are helping people become successful.
1. Brian Tracy- Brian Tracy is the founder and CEO of Brian Tracy International which is an organization which specializes in training and development of organizations and individuals. Brian Tracy has addressed more than five million people and more than a thousand companies throughout the US, Canada and seventy other countries around the world. Brian Tracy International specializes on leadership, self-esteem, success psychology, strategic thinking, creativity, and goals achievement.
2. Jay Abraham- Jay Abraham is the founder and CEO of the Abraham Group, author and conference speaker. He is recognized for his work in developing strategies for direct-response marketing in the ‘70s. Forbes once listed him as one of the top five executive life coaches in the US. He is a marketing consultant who is focused on providing growth strategies to businesses and individuals. Jay Abraham has helped over Ten thousand from over Four hundred different industries on a global basis.
3. Valorie Burton – Valorie Burton is one of the top female life coaches in the world, she is also an author, entrepreneur and motivational speaker. Valorie is the founder of the Coaching and Positive Psychology Institute. She has authored eleven books on personal development, also an international speaker on resilience and happiness. She has hundreds of clients from all over the world and nearly every state in the US.
4. Robert Scheinfeld- is an entrepreneur turned author, speaker and life coach whose passion and mission is to help people in the world discover and experience what he calls “Ultimate Freedom.” Perhaps the biggest success he had in that cycle was fueling the growth of Blue Ocean Software from $1 million in sales to $44.5 million in sales over 4 years.
5. Craig Ballantyne- Craig Ballantyne is a writer, coach, business owner and a life coach to actors, authors, and entrepreneurs.
Craig’s coaching skills of seeing what the next step is right for his clients has helped him change the lives of millions of people around the world physically in the last two decades. Today Craig teaches his clients to increase their source of income and make more time for their personal lives.